Bewdley Town Council
Meringue and Macaron Masterclass
7:00pm – 8:30pm
Fancy mastering the art of meringue and macaron making?
Ever wondered what the difference is between French, Italian and Swiss meringues? Macaron and macaroon?
Then why not join us for our masterclass? This will be run by Head Chef and Owner Daren Bale
The masterclass will take in:
• An opportunity to have a go at piping techniques to create various effects using vibrant colours under Daren’s keen eye.
• A glass of Prosecco and a selection of canapes made by our Sous Chef, Dean Hill
• And of course, tasting! Daren will bring a selection of mouth-watering meringues and macarons for guests to taste.
• An overview of the meringue including tips to make the perfect peak.
• A demonstration taking in fool-proof techniques, how to add colour and creativity and trouble-shooting tips
Perfect Mothers Day Gift.
This event shall take place at The soon to be opened "Cook School Bewdley" all bookings to be made via The Hop Pole.
the Hop Pole
- 01299 401295
Find Bewdley Town Council
The Hop Pole
Hop Ple Lane, Bewdley, Bewdley, Worcestershire, DY12 2QH
Office open for general enquiries: Tuesday 9.00am - 5.00pm Wednesday 9.00am - 1.00pm Thursday 9.00am - 1.00pm All other times call 01299 400157 for assistance